The FreeFlow BS is a high density bridge slotted screen design providing a cost effective solution for any soils sanitation process. The high density bridge slotted screen has a high open area and a precise slot opening to work with any gravel size or direct in medium sandstone reservoirs.
High Density Bridge Slotted screen
The advanced spiral welding process and punching technology provides superior weld strength and accurate slot openings. The high density louvered pattern provides free flow and optimal sand control.
The standoff from the louvers avoids damage during running and re-entries, minimizes plugging and moreover has a suburb cleaning ability.The screen can be fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance.
The result is reliable and cost effective solution for any soil sanitation process in medium grained formation sands.
The FreeFlow BS Screen design provides:
- Tensile, load, collapse strength.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Heat resistance
- High density, accurate slot opening.
- Easy down hole cleaning
- Uncomplicated installation and retrieval
- Can be re-used multiple times
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 300 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- Screen thickness from 0,6mm up to 4,7mm
- Customized material grades Galvanized or Stainless 304/316L/Alloy 825 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections