Our Sand Free Screen is a pipe base wire wrapped screen available in several designs, customized to well demands.
These screens are used in stand-alone completions with well sorted formations or in combination with gravel pack completions.
Wire wrapped screen
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strength and accurate slot openings. The accurate V-shaped wires provide free flow and optimal sand control.
A large number of support rods increases tensile strength and achieves rounder and stronger screens.
The screen jacket is fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance.
The result is a reliable and robust solution for sand free production in vertical and horizontal wells with gravel pack or stand alone completions.
The SandFree Screen design provides;
- Tensile, load, collapse strength
- Rotating ability during installation
- High corrosion resistance
- Very accurate slot opening
- Minimum risk cementing up
- Uncomplicated installation
The design is customized to your demands;
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- Lower V-wires for reduced OD
- Higher support rods for more standoff
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections
- Fixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe