The SandFree Screen Pro is an excellent combination of perforated base-pipe, a tight-fit FreeFlow screen and a protective outer shroud.
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strength and accurate slot openings creating a superior High flow or Free flow screen jacket.
The screen is protected with a spiral welded perforated shroud with a large open area.
The screen and shroud are fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance. Together with recessed fitting and optional beveled connections with special clearance, the screen is protected while running into narrow dog legs, side tracks or multilaterals.
The result is reliable and robust sand control solution for dogleg, side tracks and multilaterals.
The SandFree Screen Pro design provides:
- Protected screen
- Dogleg and Sidetrack, Multilateral
- Rotating ability during installation.
- Tensile, load, collapse strength.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Very accurate slot opening.
- Uncomplicated installation.
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- High flow v-wires for more open area
- Customized shroud thickness and open area
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections
Fixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe