The SandFree Screen Iso is a simple combination of slotted base-pipe and a tight-fit high flow or heavy duty screen.
Internal zonal isolation
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strengths and accurate slot openings creating a superior High flow or Heavy duty screen jacket. Unlike conventional perforated base pipe, the slotted base pipe grants a smooth inner surface guarding retrievable packers and tools run into the liner. The tensile and torsion capacity are higher, facilitating advanced loads and torque during installation. The SandFree Screen Iso enables a reliable zonal isolation with internal packers or cups in horizontal wells.
The result is simple and reliable solution for zonal isolation and selective sand and water free production
The SandFree Screen Iso design provides:
- Simple zonal isolation.
- Smooth running of tools.
- High torque ability.
- High tensile and load ability.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Very accurate slot opening.
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- High flow v-wires for more open area
- Heavy duty v-wires for more collapse strength
- Customized spiral slotted patterns
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections
- Fixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe