The SandFree Screen HF is an excellent combination of highly perforated base-pipe and a tight-fit High Flow screen.
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strength and accurate slot openings. The accurate high flow wires provide maximum flow area with reduced drawdown and improved production rates.
A large number of support rods increases tensile strength and achieves rounder and stronger screens. The screen jacket is fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance.
The result is a reliable solution for sand free production with higher productions rates for stand alone or gravel pack completions.
The SandFree screen design provides:
- High open area
- Tensile, load, collapse strength
- Rotating ability during installation
- High corrosion resistance
- Very accurate slot opening
- Minimum risk cementing up
- Uncomplicated installation
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- High flow v-wires for more open area
- Higher support rods for more standoff
- Perforated base pipe with more open area
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connectionsFixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe