The SandFree screen HD is an excellent combination of strong perforated base-pipe and a tight-fit Heavy Duty screen.
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strengths and accurate slot openings. The heavy duty wires and house shape rods provides maximum strength for the most demanding applications.
A large number of support rods increases tensile strength and achieves rounder and stronger screens. The screen jacket is fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance.
The result is a reliable and robust solution for sand free production of the most demanding vertical and horizontal wells.
The Sand Free Screen HD design provides:
- Tensile, load, collapse, strength
- Rotating ability during installation
- High flow capacity
- Very accurate slot opening
- Minimum risk cementing up
- Uncomplicated installation
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- Heavy duty wires and house shape support rods for more mechanical strength and erosion resistance.
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections
- Fixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe