The HP Well Screen SandFree BS screen is an excellent combination of perforated base-pipe and a high density Bridge Slotted Screen designed for medium sandstone reservoirs.
High Density Bridge Slotted screen
The advanced spiral welding process and punching technology provides superior weld strength and accurate slot openings. The high density louvered pattern provides free flow and optimal sand control.
The standoff from the louvers minimizes plugging and avoids damage during running and re-entries.
The screen jacket is fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance.
The result is reliable and cost effective solution for sand free production in vertical and horizontal wells with gravel pack or coarse formation stand alone completions.
The SandFree BS Screen design provides ;
- Tensile, load, collapse strength
- Rotating ability during installation
- High corrosion resistance
- High density, accurate slot opening
- OD smaller than pipe couplings
- Uncomplicated installation
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 300 micron up to 2000 micron
- All API and ANSI pipe sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- Screen thickness from 0,6mm up to 4,7mm
- Customized material grades Galvanized or Stainless 304/316L/Alloy 825 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections
- Fixation of screen by welding or shrink fitting of end-rings to the base-pipe