The HP Well Screen FreeFlow Screen is manufactured by wrapping a V-shaped profile wire cylindrical around longitudinal placed support rods creating a continuous non-clogging slot opening providing free flow and optimal sand control
Wedge wire screen
The advanced wedge wire screen technology combines superior weld strengths with accurate slots tolerances. A large number of rods increases tensile strength and achieves rounder and stronger screens. The all welded screen construction is fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance
The results a reliable sand control screen providing a greater efficiency and a longer well life
The FreeFlow Screen provides:
- Maximum flow capacity.
- Minimum pressure drop.
- Accurate slot openings.
- Strong construction.
- Superior corrosion resistance
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All pipe and telescope sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- High flow v-wires for open area
- Heavy duty v-wires for collapse strength
- Support rod sizes for tensile strength
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized end-fittings and threaded connections