The FreeFlow Screen Pro is a High flow Heavy duty rod base screen protected by a perforated shroud.
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strengths and accurate slot openings creating a superior High Flow Heavy duty screen. A large number of rods increases tensile strength and achieves rounder and stronger screens. The screen is protected with a spiral welded perforated shroud with a large open area. The screen and shroud are fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance. Together with recessed fitting and optional beveled connections with special clearance, the screen is protected while running into narrow dog legs or side tracks.
The result is a guarded screen optimized for uncomplicated running through side tracks without being damaged.
The FreeFlow Screen Pro design provides:
- Protected screen in sidetracks
- Maximum flow capacity
- Minimum pressure drop
- High tensile and collapse strength
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Very accurate slot opening
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All pipe and telescope sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- High flow Heavy duty wire for open area
- and collapse strength
- Heavy support rod for tensile strength
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276 etc.
- Customized connections