The FreeFlow screen Flush is High flow Heavy duty rod base screen specially designed for sand control in work-over operations.
The advanced wire wrapped screen technology provides superior weld strengths and accurate slot openings creating a superior High Flow Heavy duty screen. A large number of rods increases tensile strength and achieves rounder and stronger screens. The screen is fully pickled and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance. The internal and external flush design enables the over reaming of the screen to wash out the gravel or sand.
The result is an easily retrievable screens optimized for oil fields with extensive work-over operations.
The FreeFlow Screen Flush provides
- Retrievable flush Design
- Maximum flow capacity
- Minimum pressure drop .
- High tensile and collapse strength.
- No cementing up of base pipe
- Superior corrosion resistance.
- Very accurate slot opening.
The design is customized to your demands.
- Slot opening from 50 micron up to 2000 micron
- All pipe and telescope sizes are available
- Customized construction:
- High flow Heavy duty wire for open area
- and collapse strength
- Heavy support rod for tensile strength
- Customized material grades 304/316L/904/Duplex/Alloy 825/625/C276
- Customized flush connections