HP Well Screen’s PoroLock Screen is the latest addition of the metal mesh premium screens. These screens are customized to your specifications for maximum reliability and durability.
Locked-in Dutch Weave
The High Flow Dutch Weave is locked in place between the robust shroud construction. Unlike conventional premium screens the patented PoroLock screen manufacturing process enables simultaneous forming of the outer shroud, filter media, drainage layer and inner support core. It avoids welding on the weave and moving of the assembly of separate mesh tubes. The result is a solid screen with a fixed weave layer providing secure pore sizes with optimal sand retention.
The PoroLock Screen design provides:
- High Flow Dutch Weave
- Secure pore sizes +/- 25 micron
- Validation of pore size of finished product
- Increased production rates
- Superior strength
- Smaller outer diameter
- High corrosion resistance
- Resistance to plugging
- Reliable sand control
The excellent solution for reliable sand control in various completions: Horizontals, Short-radius, High pressure temperature, High rate Gravel pack, Frac pack, Through tubing, etc.
Simultaneous forming of components
The 5 component design consists of:
- Strong protective outer shroud
- Drainage layer
- Single or multiple layer of High Flow Dutch Weave filter media
- Drainage layer
- The support core providing support and standoff to the inner pipe by its dimples.
The design is customized to your demands.
- Nominal pore size up to 350 micron
- Customized shroud design
- Customized material grades
- Grades 316L/904/duplex/alloy 200/400/600/825/c4/c20/c276